Programmes Facilitator (HMP Rye Hill) Rugby, Warwickshire £23,306.75 - £24,598.56
Programmes Facilitator (HMP Rye Hill)Location: Rugby, Warwickshire | Salary: £23,306.75 - £24,598.56 | Posted: 6 Aug 2019 | Closes: 1 Oct 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8003
HM Prison Rye Hill, Rugby
Salary range £23,306.75 - £24,598.56 per annum (pay review pending)
Full-time (40 hours per week)
As the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 120 countries and more than 625,000 employees worldwide, G4S is a truly unique company. We’re bigger, more diverse and involved in more fascinating, cutting-edge projects than many people would imagine.
HMP Rye Hill is situated in Willoughby, near Rugby, Warwickshire and is a category B training prison acting as a national resource for sentenced male adults who have been convicted of a current or previous sex offence(s).
We are looking to recruit for future Offending Behaviour Programme (OBP) facilitators to join our Programmes Team. We are looking for people to deliver accredited Sex Offender interventions, as well as the Thinking Skills Programme (TSP) and Building Better Relationships (BBR). If successful, candidates’ assessment centres will remain valid for 12 months, with candidates being considered for future vacancies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete assessment interviews for offenders on all programmes and participate in selection meetings so that effective programmes are in place for offenders.
- Facilitate across the portfolio of programmes delivered at the prison to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Maintain prisoner records during the programme and assist in updating offender waiting lists so that accurate information is maintained for audit purposes.
- Complete and participate in Post Programme Reviews within the Prison, at other establishments and within the community to ensure desired outcomes are achieved.
- Complete progress reports as necessary.
- Maintain up-to-date information on relevant offender management processes so that effective information can be provided to other departments.
- Deliver Staff Awareness Training, when requested.
- Conduct one to one work with selected offenders to meet individual needs of the offenders and support them to engage with treatment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to take a non-judgemental approach to offenders.
- Demonstrates openness to feedback and is able to reflect on this.
- Confident in using Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Experience in delivering offending behaviour programmes
- Experience of working with offenders
If you join us, you can be sure that you’ll find a secure, friendly and professional working environment and be given all the support, training and encouragement you need to build and develop a successful career with us. Our benefits are as you would expect from a large global organisation and include a company pension, training, career development, generous holiday entitlement, uniform and access to our on-site gym.
Please note that this vacancy is subject to a 10 year checkable history and the strict vetting standards set by G4S and the Secretary of State for the Home Office and are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and must have been resident in the UK for a minimum period of 5 years. You will also need to provide full details of your employment and education history for the last 10 years as part of the security screening process for this role.
Jobs that might be of interest:Prison Custody Officer - HMP Rye Hill, Rugby
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Apply now Bank Nurse (RMN / RGN)
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Apply now Bank Nurse / Paramedic
Location: Avon and Somerset, Somerset
Apply now Resettlement Case Worker
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Apply now CAMHS Nurse
Location: MILTON KEYNES, Buckinghamshire