Programme Manager - South Sudan Juba Competitive
Programme Manager - South SudanLocation: Juba | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 24 May 2019 | Closes: 29 Jun 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Risk Management | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/3285557/139495
Full medical Cover
$50 per day COLA
Programme Manager of 4 projects in Southern Sudan.
Budget limit $20,000
Project 1: Multi Task Teams x 2
Project 2: Integrated Clearance Capacity x 2
Project 3: Quick Response Teams x 4
Project 4: NTS teams x 4
Promote the best interest of G4S & the client
Overall management responsibility for delivery & efficient performance of the contracts
Report in line with contract requirements & Head Office procedures including IMSMA & management reports
Initial assessment & planning of work tasks including presentation of the Work Plan to the client, and revisions to the same
Coordinate & liaise with client (& other relevant bodies) regarding current & projected clearance work, deliverables, operational, safety & quality assurance matters
Report deficiencies & shortcomings of personnel & equipment to Head Office and the Client
Compile data for reports & returns for submission to the client
Maintenance of project administration and finance policies and procedures
Adherence and maintenance of HSE policies & procedures
Overall quality management, safety, standards, accreditation (of operational assets & staff) & SOPs, including South Sudan National Technical Standard Guidelines (NTSG) integration
Support to the Client’s QA / QC monitors
Ensure national personnel selection and recruitment is carried out IAW G4S and national policies
Communication with national & international officials and other agencies (demining or otherwise) operating in the areas of operation
Any other tasks as directed by OM director or RM HQ
Develop a good relationship with and liaise with client’s PM/Chief of Operations / Ops/QA Officer’s.
Ensure effective planning and preparation for all staff / teams operational accreditation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree (or equivalent professional qualification)
- 5+ years of experience managing projects.
- Proven project management skills with experience managing multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and mentoring skills to work effectively with partners/clients.
- A track record that demonstrates energy and creativity, and the ability to successfully prioritize and manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated success in project planning, financial management, program monitoring, report writing, and identifying and procuring technical assistance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentation skills.
- Experience in data processing (Microsoft Word), spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel), E-mail, and Internet browser software.
- Previous experience or understanding of the mine action
- Previous Africa experience
- Flexible and motivated