Program Manager Rochester, New York Competitive
Program ManagerLocation: Rochester, New York | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 15 Jun 2021 | Closes: 30 Sep 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: NY061521PM
G4S Secure Integration is seeking an experienced Program Manager to ensure that the program to which they are assigned is successful and arrives at a profitable completion. The candidate will be responsible for overall program progress, contract management, cost control, financial reporting, scheduling, quality assurance and control, and safety; as well as overseeing and managing all staff for the program.
- Is ultimately responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of the program and associated projects.
- Ensures that the requirements of the contract and the customer are fulfilled.
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues related to the contract and the construction.
- Serves as the representative of the company to the customer, their contracted Program Management Office, and other integrators engaged by the customer to ensure protection of company interests and reputation.
- Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident prevention. Maintains a safe work environment for employees, subcontractors, visitors, and the general public. Monitors compliance with the company’s safety policies.
- Ensures that all activities on the program are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff at the program location to include hiring, training, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, terminating. Assesses manpower needs and adjusts the staff appropriately.
- Supplements the Business Development and Project Development Departments in identifying and developing new business opportunities. Assists in contacting, qualifying, and pursuing leads for new business opportunities. Prepares estimates and proposals as necessary for potential new work.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
The Ideal Candidate:
- BS degree in construction management or engineering is desired.
- 5-10 years of progressively more responsible field construction and management experience
- 5+ years of electronic security experience.
- An acceptable equivalent in education and experience will be considered.
- Work experience with CCTV, card readers, and security software is required.
- Work experience with Telecom LAN/ WAN/ Transport design, equipment & installation is preferred.
- Desirable work experience includes: construction field management, contract management, project oversight responsibility, QA/QC surveillance and/or estimating.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Experience successfully managing programs in a highly competitive environment is preferred. A
- Successful candidates must be able to pass drug screening, possess a valid driver’s license, be able to obtain and maintain a valid US passport.
- Domestic US travel will be required, and additional overseas travel may be required.
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor