Program Manager Dallas, Texas Competitive
Program ManagerLocation: Dallas, Texas | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 29 Jul 2020 | Closes: 30 Nov 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: TX072920PM
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a successful Program Manager to be responsible for overall program performance, effectively communicating standards and processes in alignment with the customer’s operation. This position monitors, manages and optimizes the effectiveness of its staff, schedule, quality assurance, safety and relationships with the customer.
- Serves as the primary contact and advisor to customer with innovative ideas, creating security standards and ensures consistent delivery methods across the entire program.
- Manages the foundation to operationalize Strategic Operations inclusive of Engineering, Construction, Applications, Service and Technical aspects to effectively communicate and deploy the outlined program.
- Interfaces with engineers to provide overall system design and details to bring the project from drawing board to reality. Oversees a staff managing the technical scope of work, budget, systems acceptance testing, plans, procedures and documentation.
- Delivery of construction process via project scheduling, resource staffing, material management, standard installation practices as well as enforcing field systems acceptance testing towards completion.
- Oversee Application Engineers supporting the program by managing software and integration of the various technology, devices and peripherals for a complete solution.
- Enforces quality assurances are conducted in Strategic Operations by enhancing the program with best practices, details of product specifications, data sheets, point to point drawings and installation manuals.
- Closely work with Strategic Account Management team and Business Development related to Governance, growth, retention and profitability of the account
- Provide leadership to comply with the company’s safety program, primarily focusing on accident prevention and a safe work environment.
- Financial responsibility includes planning, budgets, reports and forecast.
- Ensures that all activities on the program are conducted in such a way that protects company and customer assets by adhering to policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- BS degree in civil, mechanical or electrical engineering or construction management/engineering is preferred.
- 7 to 10 years of security, telecom wireless construction and management experience.
- Required work experience includes:
- Program management
- Project management
- Site acquisition
- Zoning and construction
- Desirable work experience includes:
- Construction field management
- Contract management
- Project oversight responsibility
- Subcontract management.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Familiarity with OEM’s and GC’s are desirable.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Project Manager
Location: San Francisco, California
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Apply now Program Manager
Location: Middletown, Connecticut
Apply now Proposals Assistant
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Project Superintendent
Location: Renton, Washington