Program Manager Middletown, Connecticut Competitive
Program ManagerLocation: Middletown, Connecticut | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 1 Apr 2020 | Closes: 30 Sep 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: CT040120PM
Adesta, a G4S company, is looking for a successful Program Manager to be responsible for the overall program progress, management of staff, optimizing financial performance, financial reporting, scheduling, quality assurance and control, safety, and managing the company’s relationship with the customer.
- Is ultimately responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of the program and associated projects.
- Ensures that the requirements of the contract and the customer are fulfilled.
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues related to the contract and the program.
- Enforces the company’s safety program which focuses on accident prevention and a safe work environment.
- Ensures that all activities on the program are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures, including safety, Human Resources, Accounting, fixed assets, etc.
- Manages the preparation and execution of program/project plans, schedules, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff as required to include hiring, training, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, recommend terminations. Assesses manpower needs and recommends staffing requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 8+ years of telecom Program Manager experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Project oversight and supervisory experience required
About the Company:
Adesta specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers and government entities. Adesta works to craft solutions that meet our customers’ project goals and budgets, and position them well for future success. Adesta not only offers the engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator; we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Why Work for Adesta?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Apply now Temporary Project Superintendent
Location: Boardman, Oregon
Apply now Proposals Assistant
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Memphis, TN