Program Manager Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Competitive
Program ManagerLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 21 Jun 2019 | Closes: 31 Mar 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: PA062119PM
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a Program Manager that will be responsible for overall project performance while managing the company’s relationship with the customer.
- Is ultimately responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of the projects within the program.
- Ensures the contract and customer requirements are fulfilled.
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues related to the contract and the program.
- Enforces the company’s safety program which focuses on accident prevention and a safe work environment.
- Ensures that all activities on the program are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures, including safety, Human Resources, Accounting, fixed assets, etc.
- Manages the preparation and execution of program/project plans, schedules, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff as required to include hiring, training, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, recommend terminations. Assesses manpower needs and recommends staffing requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in field construction and management within the electronic security industry
- A BS degree in construction management or engineering is desired
- An acceptable equivalent in education and experience will be considered
- Desirable work experience includes construction field management, contract management, project oversight responsibility, QA/QC surveillance and/or estimating
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and possess a valid driver’s license
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Scheduler
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario
Apply now Bilingual Scheduler
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario
Apply now Social Media Specialist
Apply now Fiber Optic Project Manager
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Purchasing Clerk
Location: Torrance, California