Program Manager for Subcontract Network Omaha, Nebraska Competitive
Program Manager for Subcontract NetworkLocation: Omaha, Nebraska | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 14 Oct 2020 | Closes: 31 Jan 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: NE101420SPM
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a Program Manager that will be responsible for the development, implementation, and day-to-day management and strategic leadership of the G4S Secure Integration Subcontractor Program to include high level coordination with regional operations, business development, and shared services.
- Develop and continuously improve upon a best practice subcontractor program for construction, installation, and service subcontractor companies in the electronic security and communications industries.
- Create strong relationships with subcontractors.
- Maintain, update, and evolve the preferred subcontractor database and network capabilities map.
- Partner with IT resources to develop a subcontractor portal; increasingly automate processes as relevant.
- Develop and grow the subcontractor network in alignment with the business strategy.
- Collaborate with PreSales Engineering & Estimating to develop templates and/or packages that prospective subcontractors will use to estimate project labor.
- Establish and implement a best practice onboarding experience for subcontractors.
- Establish metrics for performance management and implement a subcontractor assessment practice.
- Create and implement a recognition program for subcontractors, measure and report on performance of subcontractors.
- Collaborate in close partnership Regional Operations, Services, Contracts, Legal, Procurement, Innovation and other disciplines across business units and geographies as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- BS/BA degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Construction Management, Subcontractor Management or related field
- 10+ years of progressively more responsible experience desired
- Desirable work experience includes: construction field management, contract management, systems engineering, QA/QC surveillance, sales engineering, cost estimating and subcontractor management.
- Proven experience in relationship building, program management and quality assurance
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Proposal Coordinator
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Service Supervisor
Location: Duluth, Georgia
Apply now Project Manager
Location: City of Industry, California
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Apply now Telecom Regional Manager
Location: Albany, New York