Product Manager Nationwide, United States Competitive
Product ManagerLocation: Nationwide, United States | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 26 Mar 2021 | Closes: 30 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: AMAG Technology | Reference: US032621PM
AMAG Technology is actively seeking applicants to join our Product Management Team, responsible for the management of AMAG’s “Symmetry” range of solutions, including Access Control, Video Management, Identity & Visitor Management, Command and Control (“PSIM”) and Incident Management Solutions.
- Create specifications and collaborate with the associated development and testing teams.
- Collaborate with other product managers to design and maintain closely integrated solutions, such as the integration between the access control and video management applications.
- Maintain collateral product resources such as data sheets, presentations etc.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on strategy, product announcements and marketing resources such as brochures, case studies and white papers.
- Engage with internal stakeholders, such as sales engineers and technical support, to help design complex, integrated solutions for customers.
- Provide internal and external product demonstrations, participate in industry conferences and trade shows to communicate the benefits and value proposition for each product.
- Occasional communication with the media related to new/unique products.
- Industry research to guide product direction and market positioning.
- Some travel will be required on an occasional/irregular basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study, or 5 years of relevant experience is required.
- Qualification in subjects such as Product Management, Product Marketing, or Agile Development (PMI-ACP, AIPMM certifications etc.) are desirable.
- Experience with supporting tools such as Confluence and Jira are a plus.
- Technical experience/understanding of software programming/scripting languages is required.
- A detailed understanding of software integrations and the various integration components, such as databases, API’s/SDK’s is required.
- Knowledge of various communications protocols, such as JSON, XML is a plus.
- Experience with designing Highly Available/Redundant systems is a plus.
- Experience in the physical Security industry (1-Year Minimum) is required.
- Specific experience with any of AMAG’s products is a plus.
- Data and/or Video Analytics experience is a plus.
- Experience with building documentation, such as product specifications and user documentation is required.
About the Company:
AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. AMAG Technology, Inc's Symmetry Security Management Systems can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking.
AMAG Technology has been at the leading edge of access control technology for over 30 years. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™.
Why Work for AMAG?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Inside Sales Representative
Location: Western Coast, United States
Apply now Marketing Officer
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Apply now Technical Trainer
Location: Washington, D.C.
Apply now Technical Trainer
Location: East Coast, United States
Apply now Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Abu Dhabi