Product Manager Chlemsford, Massachusetts Competitive
Product ManagerLocation: Chlemsford, Massachusetts | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 18 Sep 2019 | Closes: 30 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: MA091819PM
AMAG Technology is actively seeking a Product Manager to manage and develop the company’s existing range of hosted applications, including Identity Management, Visitor Management and Incident & Case management solutions.
- Develop the product road map for the hosted applications, in conjunction with the rest of the product management team.
- Create product specifications and collaborate with the engineering and quality assurance teams regarding the implementation of the specifications.
- Ensure all supporting aspects of the products are in place, including continuing development of the product manuals, training materials and technical support (via collaboration with the relevant business groups).
- Collaborate with the marketing team on strategy and product announcements.
- Conduct ongoing industry research to guide product direction and market positioning.
- Engage with the existing customer base, sales team and other company groups to solicit feedback.
- Be able to speak on behalf of AMAG at business opportunities and in general public speaking to AMAG’s solutions and overall value proposition.
- Overall responsibility for Product Launches within the hosted applications portfolio.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or;
- 5+ years of experience of relevant experience.
- Relevant qualification in subjects such as:
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
- Agile Development (PMI-ACP, AIPMM certifications etc.)
- Held a position as a Product Manager in a similar role.
- Experience with Access Control, Identity/Visitor Management and/or Incident & Case Management.
- Ability to produce product specifications and other related documentation. Understanding of web-applications and the underlying technology.
- Understanding of Agile development processes. Knowledge of supporting tools such as Confluence, Jira etc.
- Approximately 25% travel is required.
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Product Manager
Location: United States
Apply now Program Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Apply now Fiber Optic Project Manager
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Electronic Security Program Manager
Location: City of Industry, California
Apply now Purchasing Clerk
Location: Torrance, California