Product Manager Sutton Park House Salary negotiable
Product ManagerLocation: Sutton Park House | Salary: Salary negotiable | Posted: 10 Dec 2019 | Closes: 12 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/6568
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
To enhance our existing product portfolio and deliver new product offerings through to operational onboardingReporting to the sales operations manager, you’ll programme manage the development of new products based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and industry insight.
- Lead on the planning, delivery, launch and marketing throughout a product lifecycle
- Manage the production of new product requirements literature and marketing documents
- Leadership of the project team and all resource estimation and management
- Stakeholder management (often with senior client facing exposure, supported by others)
- Risks / issues / actions/ dependencies/ inter dependencies management and change control
- Effective governance arrangements and accurate/frequent status reporting
- Developing the project plan and tracking project timelines highlighting project critical paths and major risks
- Creating realistic project goals and initiatives.
- Management of key gate sign-off approvals and control documentation
- Responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of project deliverables
- Ensures that the business requirements are fulfilled via appropriate solutions
- Liaises with G4S internal IT resources, external technical consultants, Bank IT resources and OEMs technical resources as necessary
- Complete product improvement projects and rectify any concerns/issues raised with products and supporting operational procedures
- The role will primarily be based in an office environment at Sutton, Surrey UK
- The role may require travel to other locations (including locations under construction) within the UK
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in new product development and delivery
- Experience as a project manager in a technology or related industry field
- Project Management certification (PMA, PMP, Prince2, MSP)
- Previous experience of compiling technical literature and of working on technology led initiatives
- History of successful project delivery in a structured environment
- A creative thinker able to generate new ideas and improve existing products and processes
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience of delivering projects within a larger programme
- Experience of delivering projects via matrix-managed teams
- Knowledge of UK banking payments infrastructure
- Knowledge of UK retail and commercial banking processes
- Experience of delivering projects via offshore technical teams
This role will be subject to screening including but not limited to a criminal record check, credit check and 5 year background check. In addition, this role will be subject to a medical review which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner.