Procurement Manager Abu Dhabi 0.00 - 0.00
Procurement ManagerLocation: Abu Dhabi | Salary: 0.00 - 0.00 | Posted: 15 Mar 2021 | Closes: 30 Apr 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: United Arab Emirates | Region / Division: West Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/1427238/207277
G4S is currently looking for an experienced Procurement Manager based in Dubai, UAE. Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will lead, manage and support the procurement and supply chain team in all aspect related to procurement and supply chain including but not limited to; driving procurement best practice, innovative Policy/SOP/SLA/KPI development and implementation, sourcing, negotiation and resource development.
- Lead the development, implementation and execution of procurement and supply chain strategies to deliver a competitive advantage by driving strategic vendor initiatives. This includes vendor selection, vendor development and vendor consolidation to ensure procurement and supply optimization and overall vendor performance management.
- Full accountability of buy and meeting targeted savings.
- Full accountability for stock/inventory levels and meeting targeted savings.
- Partner with key business stakeholders to ensure procured (and stored) materials and services meet the needs of the business.
- Drive improvements in the procurement and supply processes including escalation due to delivery/quality issues, invoicing/payable issues and database management.
- Engage with stakeholders to encourage vendors to prevent, detect and eradicate breaches of ethical standards.
- Provide budgetary information to all business units to ensure understanding in order that client quotations accurately reflect operational costs.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with vendors, business units and clients to sustain growth.
- Drive reduction of the supply base and aggregate volume to gain leverage.
- Solicit and evaluate proposals applying appropriate commercial review and negotiation, cost and price analysis techniques using available expertise from supporting organizations; implement purchase contracts following applicable company and government regulations.
- Plan, execute and implement procurement and supply projects according to deadlines and within budget, acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and internal departments in order to deliver according to plan.
- Coordinate with finance department and management to ensure synergies throughout the procure to pay process.
- Define procurement and supply chain objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Review SOPs in line with the best working practices ensuring ISP compliance fr the department.
- Instill required SLA/KPI in line with best working practices.
- Identify staffing requirements and fulfillment of the same.
- Allotted staff administration including regular review of JDs and appraisals.
- Team training and development.
- Perform other related duties as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university preferably a Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or any related field.
- Professional qualification in Procurement and Supply Chain, MCIPS certification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years procurement and supply chain experience from multinational organization, working as Procurement Manager from the last 5 years.
- Strong leadership capabilities and negotiation skills
- Aptitude in decision making and working with numbers
- Excellent attention to details.
Jobs that might be of interest:Procurement Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi
Apply now Business Analyst (Finance) - Cash and Secure Solutions South Africa
Apply now Financial Controller: Cash and Secure Solutions South Africa
Apply now General Ledger Team Leader
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire S81 7QF