Procurement Analyst - UK&I Victoria, London £30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
Procurement Analyst - UK&ILocation: Victoria, London | Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits | Posted: 9 Jan 2019 | Closes: 25 Jan 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for providing commercial support to the Procurement Category leads; This is a critical role that will contribute to the success of Procurement by providing a detailed layer of spend & data analysis in order to support the design and implementation of category strategies & sourcing delivery.
- Responsible for providing commercial support to the Procurement Category leads; Conducting supplier & product research, managing projects & data whilst providing analytical expertise across all indirect spend categories.
- Provide management information reporting, supporting to the Global Procurement team in cross border tenders/Building RFP roadmaps
- Drive and enforce compliance to procurement benefits policy.
- Manage the Group Procurement Intranet site, including the supply directory.
- Challenge business unit/countries when spend data is not delivered in time and/or data quality is not adequate.
- Establish and manage clear SLA’s for interacting with suppliers proving procurement tools to G4S in line with business requirements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Expert Microsoft Office user – especially Excel.
- Formal purchasing qualification preferable.
- Project management preferable.
- Knowledge of an ERP system i.e. Oracle/SAP preferable.
- 1-2 years, Procurement experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills,
- Understand change management and process improvement with experience in support business process and organisational change
- Demonstrate experience of delivery total cost of ownership savings
- Process qualifications highly desirable (Six Sigma, Lean Processes)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, methodical and focused.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand complex data sets and convert requirements into solutions.
- Confident in challenging others, whilst building professional relationships.
- Self-starter and self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Able to carry out data quality control and validation
Jobs that might be of interest:Section Manager Cash Centre
Location: Nine Elms SW8
Apply now Property Manager
Location: Victoria, London
Apply now Cash Centre Manager
Location: Harlow, Essex
Apply now Site Manager
Location: Bromley, United Kingdom
Apply now Contract Administrator
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom