Procurement Administrator Worksop Competitive
Procurement AdministratorLocation: Worksop | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 24 May 2022 | Closes: 31 May 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/MS/2316
Competitive salary, 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Finance Team as a Procurement Administrator. If you enjoy delivering a high quality service, problem solving and working in a busy environement, then this could be the next ideal role for you. You will be responsible for the administration duties of new and existing supplier registration. Dealing with general procurement queries via e-mail and telephone. Monitoring compliance to preferred suppliers. Looking for opportunities to make cost savings by reviewing spend.
In return we offer a competitive salary, 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays, entry into our contributor pension scheme, various employee discount schemes, Perks at Work and free on-site parking. In addition to this, we also offer a range of study support programmes to assist with your own personal development once you have completed the required training and probation periods.
Allied Universal®, a leading security and facility services company, provides proactive security services and cutting-edge smart technology to deliver tailored, integrated security solutions that allow clients to focus on their core business. Our acquisition of G4S in 2021 expands our footprint and infrastructure on a global and local level. Through our vast network of more than 800,000 employees, we leverage global best practices in communities all over the world. Operating in around more than 80 countries with revenues of $18 billion, we are supported by efficient processes and systems that can only come with scale to help deliver our promise locally: keeping people safe so our communities can thrive. We believe there is no greater purpose than serving and safeguarding customers, communities, and people in today’s world. Allied Universal is There for you™. For more information, please visit www.aus.com.
The successful candidate will be required to provide original documentation for detailed screening and vetting processes. These documents may include your passport, drivers license, utility bill (dated in the last 3 months), HMRC letter, an original bank statement, an original payslip, your birth certificate, a valid share code.
The main responsibilities for the Procurement Administator are:
● Processing new supplier requests in accordance with each business unit’s requirements.
● Reviewing and approving supplier questionnaires.
● Accurate completion of shared team spreadsheets
● Responding to emails in the shared mailboxes, this can range from internal queries to external supplier registration support.
● Maintaining and updating the contract database and archiving contracts according to the archiving policy.
● Scrutinise allocated suppliers to identify cost saving opportunities.
● Reviewing non catalogue orders on a rotational basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate for the Procurement Admin role, will have the following skills and experience:
● Strong skills in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
● Numerate and Literate ● An understanding of SAP/Ariba and Oracle preferred but not essential
● A good understanding of the Procurement P2P process
● Experience of working in a busy Procurement/Finance environment.
● Studying towards CIPS not essential but advantages
● Should possess the drive to deliver a high quality service
● Ability to problem solve escalated issues.
● Ability to self-motivate to deliver against agreed service levels
● Team Player must be willing to help, support and encourage colleagues
● Good time management skills to ensure own and team targets are prioritised.
● Ability to keep calm and work well under pressure
Please note, this role does not qualify for a visa under the current Government guidelines therefore to be considered for this role you must already have the right to work in the UK. Re-location costs will not be granted. You must live in reasonable commuting distance of the site.
Jobs that might be of interest:Cash Allocations Clerk - Part time
Apply now Assistant Accountant
Apply now Credit Control Team Leader – Key and Strategic
Location: Chancery, Sutton, United Kingdom
Apply now Settlement Administrator | G4S Cash Solutions | Centurion Head Office