Pro Services Engineer Nationwide Competitive
Pro Services EngineerLocation: Nationwide | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 20 Mar 2020 | Closes: 31 Jul 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: NA032020PSE
AMAG Technology is seeking a Pro Services Engineer to provide unique management, installation and support services across all AMAG software and hardware applications.
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service at all times.
- Provide remote deployment and support services to customers with IP video/Access Control systems.
- Install, upgrade, and support AMAG video/access control systems hardware, software and networks and identify and resolve server problems.
- Travel to customer sites as necessary to perform acceptance testing, installation assistance and project specific integrations.
- Configure and maintain software systems including Windows Server 2008-2016, SQL Server 2008-2016, VMware, NEC ExpressCluster and Terminal Services.
- Support other departments in need of professional services such as Engineering, Sales staff and Development.
- Maintain hardware and software systems and associated servers, hubs, switches, routers, etc.
- Continuously work to improve the quality of AMAG Technology service delivery.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, specialized computer systems training, or work equivalent
- 3+ years of field service of IT systems or database systems and demonstrate excellent comprehension of large scale IT systems
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills and the ability to execute with a sense of urgency required
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Server operating systems, MS SQL Server, VMware VSphere, Microsoft Cluster, NEC ExpressCluster redundancy and associated installation, configuration, and support is desirable
- Expertise in configuring, installing, upgrading and troubleshooting PCs in a LAN environment, or between multiple local area networks in a WAN environment required
- Experience in dealing with PC hardware, software manufacturers and the ability to plan and direct the growth and expansion of PC networks and to train new users concerning LAN/WAN networks
- Linux experience (Red Hat and/or Ubuntu) is required
- Desired Experience: Docker, C#, Java Script, Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET, SQL Scripting
- Travel up to 10% of the time
About the Company:
AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. AMAG Technology, Inc's Symmetry Security Management Systems can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking.
AMAG Technology has been at the leading edge of access control technology for over 30 years. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™.
Why Work for AMAG?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest: