Preston NE FC SIA Security Event Stewards Preston & £9.50 per hour
Preston NE FC SIA Security Event StewardsLocation: Preston | Salary: £9.50 per hour | Posted: 17 Dec 2018 | Closes: 31 Jan 2019 | Job Type: Fixed & Part-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
G4S Events are offering a fantastic opportunity to join our team to work at Preston North End Football Club.
Are you looking for a little bit of excitement and a change from your usual routine?
Are you available to work all or most home matches at the football ground?
If you answered yes to the above, G4S Events would like to invite you to apply to be an Events SIA Security Officer to work at Preston North End Football Club, in addition to some of the most prestigious events across the UK.
These opportunities could see you working at large scale events such as The Grand National, The Golf Open Championship Manchester City FC and its 5* Training Facilities, T in the Park, other football and cricket matches as well as race meetings at Aintree and Haydock Racecourses.
You will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of customers at busy events by providing a high visibility security presence. You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the buildings and personnel. You will carry out duties at busy public events ensuring duties are carried out in a professional manner and that the events are safe and compliant.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any call made by control in relation to crowd disturbances.
- SIA Hospitality roles
- Deal with crowd disruptions (sometimes physical removals/extractions)
- Robust response when required.
- Body and Bag searches if required.
- Monitor crowd movements and behaviour to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action to resolve as necessary.
- To ensure that the secured zones within the venue remain free of prohibited and restricted items.
- To follow protocol when dealing with alarms/incidents which require escalating to the next level.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You must be aged 18 years or above.
- You must hold a valid SIA Door Supervisor or Close Protection license.
- Experience of working within a similar role would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience in delivering a personal and professional customer experience.
- Flexibility - ideally have to be able to work all/most match days, regardless of kick off times or day of the week.
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity.
- Confident in interacting with VIP's and management.
You are only required to complete one on-line application form to work for G4S Events throughout the UK. Once you have clicked the apply button, you must complete your application to be considered for all Events jobs. Once submitted you will be unable to complete any other application for G4S Events within the next six months. Thank you.
Jobs that might be of interest:Preston NE FC Customer Care Event Stewards
Apply now Burnley Security Event Stewards
Apply now Burnley Customer Care Event Stewards
Apply now Manchester Security Event Stewards
Apply now Manchester Customer Care Event Stewards