Porter / Cleaner - Fixed Term Manchester, Greater Manchester £8.72
Porter / Cleaner - Fixed TermLocation: Manchester, Greater Manchester | Salary: £8.72 | Posted: 7 Aug 2020 | Closes: 4 Sep 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9037
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We have an opportunity for a Cleaner / Porter to join our team at Manchester Magistrates Court. This is a part-time role working 32.5 hours per week Monday to Thursday, between the hours of 9:00 am and 15:30.
This role will provide a Cleaning and Portering service throughout the court building, ensuring that the building is cleaned to a high standard.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Transportation of items throughout the building.
- Setting up and clearing of Training/Meeting rooms.
- Replenishing sundry items.
- Emptying of secure waste.
- Daily cleaning of all offices, custody, washrooms and public areas as directed.
- Work within good Health and Safety practices including COSHH and risk assessment guidelines.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and stored correctly.
- Use of appropriate work equipment and PPE provided.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be successful for this role, you will be flexible & reliable, have a commitment to high standards of cleanliness and timekeeping and have experience in undertaking a range of Cleaning and Portering duties. You should also have good written and spoken English.
The ability to work on your own initiative would also be desired.
Jobs that might be of interest:Cleaning Supervisor
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Apply now Cleaner- Central Foundation Girls School
Apply now Cleaner- Virginia Primary School
Location: E2 7nq
Apply now Cleaner - Clara Grant Primary School
Location: E3 4BU
Apply now Court Security Officer
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom