Polygraphist ( Gauteng , Durban , Cape Town ) Gauteng , Durban , Cape Town ) Market Related
Polygraphist ( Gauteng , Durban , Cape Town )Location: Gauteng , Durban , Cape Town ) | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 29 Oct 2019 | Closes: 29 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Secure Solutions | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/3620871/174023
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
Effective provision of polygraph services.
1. Effective administration of Polygraph testing:
- Liaise with Administrator regarding arrangements to conduct polygraph testing.
- Administer polygraph in line with approved techniques and SAPA/ PISA best practice .
- Accurate interpretation and reporting of result .
- Submission and compilation of reports.
- Assist with investigations as and when required.
- Provide expert witness in court as and when required .
- Network and liaise with other reqistered. Forensic Psychophysiologists for the purpose of continuous development.
The Ideal Candidate:
Basic IT knowledge required: -
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Good communicator both written and verbal.
- Excellent admin skills
- Acting professionally
- Supporting and working well with others
- Sharing and cooperating
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Understanding the organisational environment
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Matric with accounting or mathematics and at least 1 year administrative experience.
- Qualified polygraphist
Jobs that might be of interest:Cost Controller
Apply now Performance and Reporting Lead
Apply now Airport Shuttle Bus Driver
Location: ENFIELD , NS
Apply now Detainee Custody Officer
Location: Gatwick, West Sussex
Apply now Logistics Coordinator
Location: Chelmsford, Essex