Plant Protection Officer Oxford, United Kingdom £12.30 hourly
Plant Protection OfficerLocation: Oxford, United Kingdom | Salary: £12.30 hourly | Posted: 23 Jun 2022 | Closes: 24 Jul 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 525
This is a varied role and demanding role where you will need to be ready to respond to emergencies on site, responsibilities will include:
- To operate internal and external patrols.
- To provide car park patrols and apply restrictions as required.
- Respond to emergencies immediately and request for assistance where required.
- Reporting instances on and around the site.
- Operate search policy as per instructed by the customer.
- Carry out initial investigations and report writing on incidents, accidents, damage, suspicious activities and parking.
- Perform as instructed locking and unlocking duties.
- To ensure that the security teams are briefed on events or changes in procedures that have been implemented or are due to be introduced.
You will need to hold a full UK manual driving license.
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
- Progression, training and development opportunities
Jobs that might be of interest: