Planning and MI Analyst Rotherham, Barnsley £25,000.00-£28,000.00
Planning and MI AnalystLocation: Rotherham, Barnsley | Salary: £25,000.00-£28,000.00 | Posted: 29 Jul 2020 | Closes: 2 Sep 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9006
Planning & MI Analyst
Rotherham (S63 7ER)
Full time, 40 hours per week
Up to £25,000.00- £28,000.00 per annum
Our G4s Customer Contact Centre in Wath Upon Dearne provides advice and support to the public on behalf of our clients – we have experienced rapid growth and are now a team of over 400 people who spend their day - helping people.
This is a key position within our Workforce Planning Department and requires an energetic self-starter who has the ability to pro-actively anticipate future workforce demands using planning tools and MI to make decisions and offer solutions.
You will deliver a robust operational staffing plan to ensure the business is enabled to meet and deliver contractual obligations
Working alongside the Planning & MI Manager – you will:
- Optimise customer service performance through the provision of accurate and timely forecasts across a multi-channel high demand customer operation
- Ensure sufficient resource is available to meet workload demands whilst maintaining efficiency and profitability.
- Guide and inform the recruitment, training and off-boarding schedule through the provision of detailed demand and capacity forecasts
- Support the bid and contract onboarding process through the development of bespoke workforce management models and tools
- Produce effective resource scheduling to maximise and optimise performance to meet service and commercial objectives
- Review and monitor the operational adherence to plan - championing and influencing RTA whilst encouraging operational ownership and best practice CCC management
- Liaise, interact and influence across the operational management teams on all matters resource planning related
- Provide support with client or company related project work, process or policy change liaising with all key stakeholders
- Proactively feedback service and efficiency improvements identified ensuring to influence and drive continuous improvement
- Perform ad hoc analysis of data in order to find the root cause of problems or `what if’ scenario management
- Prepare reports which determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends and staff productivity
- Understand the escalation process and implement when necessary.
- Work as a team to support colleagues.
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Deputise for the Planning and MI Manager in their absence
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential skills and experience
- High level of ability using Microsoft packages such as excel, word.
- Have a proven conscientious and well organised approach to workload.
- Working under own initiative and the ability to plan effectively in order to pre-empt potential issues and counteract effectively.
- Highly analytical, astute individual
- Have a good standard of written and spoken English.
- Working as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Have a positive working attitude and work ethic
- Have good timekeeping skills, behaviours and a professional manner
- Be adaptable, welcoming to change and able to follow instruction
- Planning workloads & resource
- Decision making as part of a wider team
- Call centre environment
- Liaising and communicating with Senior management & key stakeholders
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Resilience in pressured situations
- Commercial understanding & continuous improvement
- Use of WFM tool such as Teleopti
Jobs that might be of interest:Customer Experience Advisor
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Apply now Program Manager
Location: Middletown, Connecticut
Apply now Proposals Assistant
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Nashville, Tennessee