Pharmacist BRIDGEND £31,365.65 - £46,373.60
PharmacistLocation: BRIDGEND | Salary: £31,365.65 - £46,373.60 | Posted: 26 Aug 2020 | Closes: 30 Sep 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8826
Salary £31,365.65 - £46,373.60 per annum
Shifts: Full time, 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm)
This is a a great opportunity for a newly qualified Pharmacist.
Are you an experienced Pharmacist or a newly qualified Pharmacist, looking for a new opportunity in an environment that is different? You will work as part of the dedicated pharmacy team to provide specialist input into a busy community in a secure setting. The post holder will be very well organised, have excellent patient care and will support the healthcare team in delivering an efficient and dedicated service.
About our Site:
HMP Parc is a Category B men's private prison and Young Offenders Institution in Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, Wales and is the only privately operated prison in Wales. We currently hold 1600 men.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Pharmacist registered with the GPhC,
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a registered pharmacist,
- Ability to motivate and manage staff effectively,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to influence and negotiate,
- Capacity to think strategically and ability to solve complex problems,
- Experience of autonomous working, as well as team working,
- Experience of writing policies and procedures,
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations,
- Passport for clearance.
- Experience of working within an NHS managed healthcare environment-e.g. hospital, CCG,
- Experience of managing Pharmacy staff,
- Independent prescriber,
- Experience of working within a secure environment,
- Evidence of working within a ‘value for money’ service.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
Please Note: If you are successful at the interview you will be required to attend site within 7 working days for a vetting interview.
Jobs that might be of interest:Prison Custody Officer
Apply now Examinations Officer
Apply now Communications Administrator
Apply now Secretariat Officer
Apply now Operational Support Grade (Visits Search / PIN Phone Monitoring )