Performance and Reporting Lead Chelmsford £23,500-£25,000
Performance and Reporting LeadLocation: Chelmsford | Salary: £23,500-£25,000 | Posted: 6 Jan 2020 | Closes: 2 Mar 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8439
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a Performance and Reporting Lead to join our team in Chelmsford
Benefits as a Performance and Reporting Lead:
- Salary of £23,500-£25,000 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- O2, Aviva and British Gas discounts
Shifts: 40 hours per week (Full Time)
- Collate and interpret data for reporting to internal and external customers.
- Make recommendations on process improvements for data flow in to and out of the relevant databases.
- Provide analysis as requested and any recommendations on the data flows.
- Manage large volumes of data, raising concerns on data integrity if they arise and suggest resolutions.
- Assist in providing ad hoc reports for customers and internal departments.
- Assist Senior and line management with ad hoc projects/bids to meet operational needs of the business.
- Assist the File Management Unit with the processing of medical documentation
- You may be required to represent G4S Health at meetings both internal and external across the business. This may involve travel across the UK.
- To undertake any other task/duties as may be reasonably required.
- Be prepared to undertake training and development appropriate to the role.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of G-Suite (Google Suite)
- Experience of working with large data sets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven mathematical analysis skills
- Methodical and accurate.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of Power Point
- Data cleansing and normalization techniques
- Exposure to Medical reporting, jargon and NHS terminology.
- Experience in audit reporting.
- Previous experience using Microsoft CRM systems.