Performance and Quality Manager Rugby, Warwickshire £29,278.28
Performance and Quality ManagerLocation: Rugby, Warwickshire | Salary: £29,278.28 | Posted: 5 Mar 2019 | Closes: 19 Mar 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7641
Performance and Quality Manager
HM Prison Rye Hill, Rugby
Salary : £29,278.28 per annum
Full time (40hrs per week)
As the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 120 countries and more than 625,000 employees worldwide, G4S is a truly unique company. We’re bigger, more diverse and involved in more fascinating, cutting-edge projects than many people would imagine and we now have an opportunity for Performance and Quality to join our team at HMP Rye Hill, a category B training prison, near Rugby, holding over 660 adult male offenders.
HMP Rye Hill is situated in Willoughby, near Rugby, Warwickshire and is a category B training prison acting as a national resource for sentenced male adults who have been convicted of a current or previous sex offence(s).Job Outline
The successful candidate will be required to manage the compliance framework, collating, analysing, evaluating and presenting information to the management team to ensure that the Centre is contractually compliant.
- In consultation with the Head of Support Services, develop the Self-Audit programme (based on a local risk assessment of standards)
- Coordinate the work of self-auditors to fulfil the programme of audit and assurance framework
- Support self- auditors in the completion of audits.
- Provide quality assurance on all aspects of the self-audit process.
- Manage the administration of rectification of non-compliance.
- Manage the administration of Alternative Procedures, Temporary Non-Compliances and Non-Compliance Records.
- Ensure the completion of Weekly Matrix audits an report findings to the Director and Senior Management at weekly performance meetings
- Assists staff in their understanding of the contract and the execution of their duties in compliance with the requirements of that contract
- Undertake other operational duties as and when determined by senior management.
- Monitor and collate the KPT returns to ensure accuracy on a monthly basis and ensure required information is submitted onto the Performance Hub within the required time constraints.
- Monitor monthly and quarterly penalties under the guidance of the Head of Support Services.
- Manage the Consolidated Action Plan ensuring all SMT are aware of all pending deadlines to avoid penalties.
- Assist in the promotion of creating a positive Health & Safety culture
- Ensure the maintenance of security within the prison environment by compliance with security instructions.
- Support the establishment in preparation for external inspectors and audits
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of working in a custodial environment
- Previous auditing experience
- Experience of project/ work planning, monitoring and reviewing
- Ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook Email & Calendar
If you join us, you can be sure that you’ll find a secure, friendly and professional working environment and be given all the support, training and encouragement you need to build and develop a successful career with us. Our benefits are as you would expect from a large global organisation and include a company pension, training, career development, generous holiday entitlement, uniform and access to our on-site gym.
Please note that this vacancy is subject to a 10 year checkable history and the strict vetting standards set by G4S and the Secretary of State for the Home Office and are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and must have been resident in the UK for a minimum period of 5 years. You will also need to provide full details of your employment and education history for the last 10 years as part of the security screening process for this role.
Jobs that might be of interest: