Performance Analyst BRIDGEND £29,103.41 - £34,530.86
Performance AnalystLocation: BRIDGEND | Salary: £29,103.41 - £34,530.86 | Posted: 25 Jan 2019 | Closes: 1 Feb 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
**INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY**
HMP Parc, Bridgend
Salary range : £29,103.41 - £34,530.86 per annum
Full-time (40 hours per week)
G4S is a large and diverse company with operations in over 100 countries and more than 610,000 employees worldwide, G4S is a truly unique company who are bigger, more diverse and involved in more fascinating, innovative projects than many people would imagine and we now have an opportunity for Performance Analyst to join our team at HMP & YOI Parc, a category B prison, in Bridgend, South Wales, currently holding over 1600 men and young people in a secure but modern environment.
The successful candidate will be required to assist in the processing of prison data, ensuring accurate reporting in accordance to contract, adhering to all policies and procedures. To implement new systems effectively and accurately.
- To oversee the implementation of the Crystal system, including presentation delivery to all members of staff, delegation of recommendation testing and maintenance of the program.
- To encourage promotion of HMIP, raising awareness of the inspections importance across the establishment.
- To monitor and maintain progress against HMIP action plans.
- To assist in the collation of accurate incident management data on a daily / weekly / monthly basis.
- To develop and maintain a working relationship with the on-site HMPPS Controllers team.
- To assist in the completion of monthly and quarterly reports, including Trading Review, IMB, QCRM, BCS and any further reports as required by the Head of Compliance and Assurance / Director.
- To assist with the management of PPT and Data Validation inputs
- To provide advice upon contractual requirements.
- To assist with administration duties as required, and provide statistical information to the Senior Management Team as directed.
- Act in accordance with security and operational instructions at all times to ensure the maintenance of security within the secure environment. (As required by secure establishments).
The Ideal Candidate:
- High standard of word processing skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages (i.e. Word/Excel and Powerpoint)
- Proven experience of working in a busy environment
- Experience of working as part of a team in a pressured environment
- Proven ability to create and deliver presentations
- Experience of promoting across a wide audience.
At G4S, the philosophy of our prisons is to rehabilitate offenders and equip them to re-integrate into mainstream society on release. Our aim is to create an environment in which staff and prisoners feel safe and causes of prison stress are minimised. Central to our philosophy is the relationship between staff and prisoners. Our training and operational practices emphasise the need to treat prisoners with dignity and respect and G4S staff build positive and supportive relationships with the prisoners in their care. We are seeking to recruit a caring, pro-active and confident professional to help make a real difference to their lives.
If you join us, you will find a secure, friendly and professional working environment and be given all the support, training and encouragement you need to build and develop a successful career with us. Our benefits are as you would expect from a large organisation and include a company pension, comprehensive training, career development, generous holiday entitlement, uniform and access to our on-site gym.
Please note that these vacancies are subject to a 10 year checkable history and the strict vetting standards set by G4S and the Secretary of State for the Home Office and are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and must have been resident in the UK for a minimum period of 5 years. You will also need to provide full details of your employment and education history for the last 10 years as part of the security screening process for this role.
HMP & YOI Parc is committed to a clean air policy for the wellbeing of its staff, and to protect them from the risks of passive smoking. Our prison is a smoke-free environment, and smoking is not permitted in any area of the establishment. The conveyance of smoking paraphernalia (including tobacco, cigarettes and e-cigarettes) through the Keylock and into the prison will be considered a disciplinary offence under the company’s Disciplinary Policy
Jobs that might be of interest:Handy Person Semi Skilled Engineer
Apply now Plumber
Apply now Prison Custody Officer
Apply now Nurse or Paramedic (HCP)
Location: BRIDGWATER, Cornwall
Apply now Sexual Offence Examiner (Doctor)
Location: Bristol, City of