Patrol and Response Driver Belfast, United Kingdom 11.20 hourly
Patrol and Response DriverLocation: Belfast, United Kingdom | Salary: 11.20 hourly | Posted: 15 Jan 2024 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 9058
Mobile Patrol Officer - Be the Eyes and Ears on the Ground
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where proactive vigilance is key? Are you a reliable individual with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to safety? If so, we want you to join our team as a Mobile Patrol Officer!
About the Role:
As a Mobile Patrol Officer, you will play a vital role in safeguarding our clients' properties and assets. You will be responsible for conducting regular patrols of designated areas, deterring criminal activity, and responding promptly to alarms and emergencies. This is a mobile role requiring excellent time management and the ability to navigate diverse environments efficiently.
- Conduct scheduled patrols of assigned areas on foot or by vehicle, ensuring all security measures are in place.
- Respond promptly and professionally to alarms, emergencies, and suspicious activity.
- Secure premises upon arrival, investigate situations thoroughly and take appropriate action.
- Deter criminal activity through visible presence and proactive observation.
- Conduct lock-up and opening procedures for designated properties.
- Report all incidents, observations, and patrol activities accurately and promptly.
- Maintain and ensure the proper functioning of security equipment within your patrol area.
You will need to be aged 18 or over, a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service at all times. A good IT knowledge is also key. You must be flexible and available to work on a varied shift pattern which will include days, nights and weekends. It would be a benefit to have some security experience and your SIA licence, however it’s not essential, as we provide full SIA (Security Industry Authority) licence training.
Join G4S and you can also enjoy real career progression with a large international company - as the world’s leading provider of security solutions, we offer loads of training and support. You’ll be in safe hands from our induction and on-site training to regular reviews and welfare checks with our managers.
5.6 weeks holiday per year, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
Workplace Pension Scheme
Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
Progression, training and development opportunities
About the Company
G4S is a leading global security and outsourcing group, specialising in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S have recently been acquired by Allied Universal making the company the biggest security provider and the 7th largest employer in the World.
Jobs that might be of interest: