Patient Transport Liaison Officer East London £9.38
Patient Transport Liaison OfficerLocation: East London | Salary: £9.38 | Posted: 19 Oct 2018 | Closes: 30 Nov 2018 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Patient Transport Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
Patient Transport Liaison Officer
Barking Havering & Redbridge
£9.38 Per Hour
24 hours per week, with the opportunity to work 40 hours per week until May 2019.
- To provide effective telephone answering to the general public, health care professionals, services users and other agencies.
- To receive and record all aspects of patient related information on computer terminal.
- To pass journey details by telephone and mobile data terminals to vehicle crew staff and update computer system of action taken.
- To liaise with all G4S Patient Transport Contracts, staff and other agencies using the telephone and e-mail.
- To undertake duties within service procedures and instructions to ensure that performance standards are achieved.
- Participate in on-going service quality review.
- To undertake administrative duties as directed.
- Filing as appropriate and as directed.
- Other duties appropriate as may be required from time to time.
- To attend/participate in any training deemed appropriate and necessary to ensure effective performance and personal development.
- To assist with special projects as and when required.
- Comply with all G4S instructions, procedures, guidelines, protocols, policies and relevant systems and to adhere to all statutory legislation.
- This position is subject to standard G4S appraisal processes
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a customer orientated organisation
- Experience using a telephone and e-mail as a regular means of communication in a work environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, at times under considerable pressure, without compromising standards of performance.
- Inquisitive mind and proven questioning skills.
- An assertive but empathetic manner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- IT skills
- Demonstrate the ability to be tactful and diplomatic as required.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of Service procedures and instructions.
- Ability to work to defined procedures and instructions.
- Demonstrate high level of commitment to the provision of an efficient and effective service
- Experience of working in a call centre environment
- Experience of using ‘Cleric’ or similar computerised scheduling and control system
- Route planning & scheduling recourses
- Willing to participate in the development of the service.
- Ability to share knowledge and experience
- Geographical knowledge of the London and South East area
Jobs that might be of interest:Ambulance Driver (ACA) - Barking Havering & Redbridge
Location: London, Greater London
Apply now Ambulance Driver - Lewisham
Apply now Ambulance Driver - Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Apply now Ambulance Driver - RNOH
Location: North West London
Apply now Nurse- Sexual Offence Examiner
Location: Slough, Berkshire