Part Time Stores Operative Liverpool £8.45 per hour
Part Time Stores OperativeLocation: Liverpool | Salary: £8.45 per hour | Posted: 20 Feb 2019 | Closes: 1 Mar 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
We currently have a number of opportunities for Stores Operatives to join our team and be a part of our continued success. As a Stores Operative, you will be at the very heart of our operation. Your primary responsibility will be the processing and supply of stores to fulfil customer requirements. Due to the nature of the industry in which we operate, you will need to be confident working to stringent procedures within a highly regulated environment. This will ensure that our service remains superior and that our customers’ requirements are met with optimum efficiency.
• Complete process of issuing stores to customers.
• Ordering and receipting of deliveries.
• Effective filing of all PO/Delivery paperwork.
• Stock count preparation/execution/reconciliation.
• Treat all colleagues with dignity and respect
• Respond swiftly to customer enquires/requests.
• Expedite order schedule.
• Purchase order creation and expedition
• Working knowledge of stock control systems, VIPER would be an advantage.
• Competent MS Office user
• Open and honest communications with all colleagues and internal/external customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
So what makes a successful Stores Operative?
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Flexible in working hours
- Well developed interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- An appropriate level of numeracy is also very important.
- You must also be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Finally, you must be continuously focused on providing a top notch service to our customers by being efficient, flexible and at all times security conscious.
We also have some specific security criteria that you will need to meet:
- You must be able to pass a criminal record check as well as a personal credit and ID check.
- You must also have a 5 employment/unemployment/educational history that we can check and verify.
- You will need to be prepared to undergo airport style searches when entering and leaving our premises and be comfortable working within a secure, confined and highly regulated environment.
If this opportunity is of interest then we want to hear from you. Please click the “Apply Now” button to submit your formal application
Jobs that might be of interest:Branch Security Officer
Apply now Secure Driver
Apply now Courier- Liverpool
Apply now Full Time / Part time Cash Processors - Day & Night positions available
Location: Manchester Cash Centre
Apply now Driver