Part Time Coin room Operative.20 Hours a week. Northampton 10.20 PH
Part Time Coin room Operative.20 Hours a week.Location: Northampton | Salary: 10.20 PH | Posted: 11 Oct 2018 | Closes: 16 Dec 2018 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
This role is a full time position, working part time hours - 20 hours a week, Mon - Fri 05:00 - 09:00 AMG4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
• Meet or exceed personal and team productivity targets.
• Carry out any other duties that are deemed reasonable.
• Undertake training activities as required.
• Operate in receipt and dispatch function, dealing with both internal and/or external customers, including responsibility for accurate loading/unloading
• Ensure Standard and Local Operating Procedures are adhered to at all times.
• The packing by hand of bulk and part coin orders by delivery route into appropriate cages and crates and securing and sealing.
• Check and weigh in bulk coin from financial institutions and other Coin Centres, investigate weight differences and where appropriate raise any unresolved discrepancies to management.
• Ensure 5S standards are consistently reviewed and adhered to.
• Use of Viper track and trace system to ensure integrity of audit trail.
• Use powered mechanical handling equipment (MHE) to facilitate movement of bulk coin.
• Order picking and checking of work from each Financial Institution in line with company procedures.
• Operation of automated coin sachet and counting equipment, including first line maintenance, ensuring the required throughput targets are achieved to produce bagged coin.
• Maintaining balance of coin stock by Financial Institution through daily balancing, including the use of working cage forms, and daily checks of cage integrity and labelling.
• Coin depositing by Financial Institution through the appropriate cash management computer system; identifying discrepancies and escalating to line management.
• Ensure all working cages are secured at the end of shift.
• Ensure all company security procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Observe all Health & Safety requirements whilst within the coin centre.
• Complete necessary paperwork and/or the appropriate cash management systems accurately within the department
The Ideal Candidate:
Able to pass a criminal record check.
Checkable 10 year employment/unemployment/educational history.
Must be able to communicate with customers and colleagues in English.
Must be able to pass a personal credit and ID check.
Prepared to undergo airport style searches.
Ability to follow laid down company procedures/instructions.
Ability to work to deadlines.
Flexible and helpful.
Focused on delivery of customer service.
Effective communication skills at all levels.
Basic IT competence.
Able to work as part of a team player.
Previous cash handling experience.
Ability to work in a security confined environment.
Jobs that might be of interest:Vault Officer
Apply now Secure Driver
Apply now Customer Assistant
Location: Leicester - Syston
Apply now Full Time - Cash Processor - Coventry Cash Centre
Location: Coventry Cash Centre
Apply now Secure Driver