Part Time CleanerLocation: Leicester, Leicestershire | Salary: £8.91 | Posted: 12 Oct 2021 | Closes: 9 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 10318
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We have an opportunity for a Cleaner to join our team as part of our contract with Leicester BSF, based at Judgemeadow Community College, Leicester LE5 6HP.
This role is working 20 hours per week Monday to Friday between 3:30pm to 7:30pm.
To ensure that the areas within the site are kept to the required levels of cleanliness to the satisfaction of both G4S FM and the Client
- To carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given and using checklists provided.
- Use all materials & consumables in accordance with laid down practices ensuring economic use of resources.
- Collection, segregation and disposal of waste materials, in accordance with policies.
- Undertake manual and mechanical cleaning activities in accordance with the cleaning schedule.
- Comply with methods of cleaning required for areas.
- Ensure that all cleaning schedules are completed and checked on a daily basis.
- Use the appropriate work equipment and PPE provided report safety deficiencies and accidents through line manager.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and correctly stored after use.
- Ensure strict confidentiality concerning the school.
- At the end of each shift, store all equipment used in the appropriate storage.
- Report any maintenance required to Premises Officer/ advise a member of the Management team.
- Managing cleaning schedule in the light of school/community use.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be successful for this role, you must have an excellent ability to follow instructions, the ability to work as a team and good interpersonal skills.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- Progression, training and development opportunities.
It is G4S’ current policy (subject to the Equality Act 2010), in the light of the specific work being undertaken, that all [employees] must be fully vaccinated or have had the relevant [“full”]Covid-19 vaccinations [(including any “waiting period”)] by their commencement date.
Jobs that might be of interest:Part Time Catering Assistant - Swaffham Community Hospital
Location: Swaffham, Norfolk
Apply now Cleaner
Apply now HR Advisor
Apply now Part Time School Cleaner
Location: Whitechapel, Greater London
Apply now LTS Manager - Keighley