Part Time Call Handler Chelmsford £19,078.48
Part Time Call HandlerLocation: Chelmsford | Salary: £19,078.48 | Posted: 23 Jan 2019 | Closes: 20 Mar 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7450
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a Part Time Call Handler in the Chelmsford area.
Benefits as a Call Handler
- £19,078.48 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- O2, Aviva and British Gas discounts
Part Time (30 hours per week) - 4 on 4 off Night shifts, Varied start times from 9pm-8am.
(9 hour shifts )
Work within the protocols of G4S Health, in providing a service to police and other G4S Medical Services customers. Provide and manage Call Centre service excellence by utilizing critical thinking skills, sound judgment and established protocols. To assist Call Centre team to deliver excellent service while adhering to processes and procedures. Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
Key Performance Indicators for a Call Handler:
- Excellent service user feedback with no complaints
- Deadlines met for production of data and tasks completed
- Accurate up to date records kept in an easily accessible filing system at all times that meets all Company and Group standards
- Works well within the team
- Efficient information/data support service provided to Contact Centre Manager where appropriate
- Helpful, pleasant and polite manner to colleagues and client at all times
- Always maintains confidentiality
- To manage the rota to ensure that the response times are met and suitable HCP/FME staffs are dispatched.
- Promptly answers and processes medical service requests and telephone inquiries with strict adherence to confidentiality agreements and policies and procedures.
- Meets G4S FMS benchmarks and/or quality indicators as monitored through dashboards, audits or other quality reporting tools.
- To assist in answering all calls promptly and courteously using the correct company greeting
- To take ownership in finding HCP/FME staff in and out of rota to cover jobs to ensure SLAs are adhered to
- To record and update all call information on the appropriate electronic systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- To effectively manage the resources within the rota of HCP and FME staff to ensure maximum efficiency and coverage.
- To promote and enhance the image of G4S at all times encouraging excellent relations with customers and medical colleagues.
- To ensure polite, efficient and appropriate communication exists at all times
- Enhances G4S reputation by fostering ownership and personal responsibility for exceeding service expectations.
- Promotes sense of pride in Call Centre and positive interpersonal relations among all team members.
- Recommends areas or approaches for improvement
- The post holder must not divulge any confidential information to an unauthorized person that they may access during their employment.
- Takes ownership in improving Call Centre performance, supports projects to improve protocols and organizational priorities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The specific competencies applicable to this role are as follows:
- Delivering Objectives
- Delivering Great Customer Service
- Acting Professionally
- Supporting and Working with Others
- Dealing with Changing Circumstances
- Sharing and Co-operating.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Application of common sense approach
- A caring attitude and an outgoing, friendly manner, able to show empathy
- Demonstrate high level of commitment to the provision of an efficient and effective service
- Ability to work to deadlines, at times under considerable pressure, without compromising standards of performance, calm under pressure
- Able to ensure confidentiality
- Able to deal with multiple tasks and prioritise
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexibility to change shifts to help cover sickness and annual leave.
- Knowledge of Forensic Medical Services
- Experience of working in confidential environment
- Geographical knowledge of the local areas to be worked within
- A resilient team player with drive and ambition.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Complaints Handling
- Strong customer service background.
Jobs that might be of interest:Mental Health Ambulance Care Assistant- Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Location: Woolwich, Greater London
Apply now Internal Recruiter
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Apply now Ambulance Driver - Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Apply now Patient Transport Logistics Officer
Location: Fitzrovia, Greater London
Apply now Mental Health Ambulance Care Assistant- UCLH
Location: Bloomsbury, Greater London