Paediatric Sexual Offence Examiner Doctor £16,000
Paediatric Sexual Offence Examiner DoctorLocation: | Salary: £16,000 | Posted: 11 Jun 2020 | Closes: 16 Jul 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8757
Paediatric Sexual Offence Examiner Doctor
Cumbria, CA11 8JA
Part time- 1 day per week, 8 hours
£16,000 per annum
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
Job outline: To provide acute and non-recent forensic examinations for under 16* victims of rape and sexual assault, in accordance with G4S Health, FFLM and GMC guidelines and code of conduct. To deliver services within contractual obligations
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
- GMC Registered with a license to practice
- Experienced Paediatric Sexual Offence Examiner
- Minimum 3 years post graduate experience in a relevant speciality (Paediatrics,Gynaecology, Genitourinary medicine Reproductive & Sexual Health, General Practice, or Accident & Emergency)
- Excellent Safeguarding knowledge and understanding
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Medical Indemnity (MPS/MDU/MDDUS) (min. £10 million)
- Access to own transport and Driving License
- DFCASA/LSOM or equivalent
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a
history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed
Please note that this vacancy is subject to a minimum 5 year checkable employment and education history including criminal record vetting. To apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please Note: If you are successful at interview you will be required to attend site within 7 working days for a vetting interview.