OSP Manager Willowbrook, Illinois $0 - $0
OSP ManagerLocation: Willowbrook, Illinois | Salary: $0 - $0 | Posted: 8 Apr 2021 | Closes: 31 Jul 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: IL040821OSPM
G4S is looking for an experienced OSP Manager to supervise OSP Specialists and CADD Technicians on all engineering projects.
- Is responsible for the direction and supervision of the CADD department and OSP Specialists working on engineering, and as-built tasks.
- Ensures compliance with all company, regional and project safety standards.
- Screens, coordinates, and prioritizes incoming work for multiple projects and distributes work to the CADD and OSP staff.
- Meets with other managers and supervisors to discuss engineering and CADD issues affecting the projects.
- Assures that all construction and as-built prints generated by CADD group conform to acceptable standards of quality, meet customer specifications, and comply with company standards.
- Reviews project-specific plans.
- Verify the location of the fiber is accurate on drawings or add it to drawings based on the construction typicals and documentation
- Identify if fiber is in conflict with roadway plans. Work with DSEs to see if they can revise roadway plans to eliminate fiber conflicts. If fiber remains in conflict, design plans to relocate the fiber out of conflict based on criteria.
- Review fiber relocation plans with DSEs to verify that relocation plans are not causing new conflicts
- Obtain Right-of-Way permits if the fiber is leaving the project Right-of-Way.
- Work with field staff during construction on field changes
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management preferred
- 2+ years management experience required
- 3+ years of aerial and underground utility construction and relocation experience required
- An acceptable equivalent in collegiate education and experience will be considered
- Working experience with Windows, plotters, CADD packages, printers, scanner, and copiers
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
About the Company:
Adesta specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers and government entities. Adesta works to craft solutions that meet our customers’ project goals and budgets, and position them well for future success. Adesta not only offers the engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator; we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Why Work for Adesta?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Scheduler (Planificatrice/Planificateur)
Location: Montreal, QC
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Seattle, Washington
Apply now Proposal Coordinator
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Program Manager
Location: Rochester, New York
Apply now Branch Administrator/Recruiter
Location: Mississauga, Ontario