OSP Inspector Willowbrook, Illinois Competitive
OSP InspectorLocation: Willowbrook, Illinois | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 11 Mar 2021 | Closes: 31 Dec 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: IL031121OSPI
G4S is looking for an experienced OSP Inspector to supervise and maintain control of plant activities.
- Supervise subcontractors’ crews and ensure that crews safely perform work.
- Fully understands the work according to the terms of the Prime Contract.
- Supervises in-house and subcontract installers performing OSP activities.
- Ensures that crews safely perform work in accordance with industry standards, the contract’s scope of work, construction drawings, and specifications under the terms of the agreement.
- Must be able to detect unsafe working conditions and make recommendations to the installers on ways to perform the work safely.
- Accurately interprets underground utility records, power utility grid maps, railroad validation maps, and plat maps in order to prepare engineering field notes in sufficient clarity and detail to facilitate conversion to CADD programs.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ year of OSP engineering or construction experience
- BS/BA degree in construction management or engineering
- Degree in any engineering discipline acceptable, but civil, mechanical or electrical preferred
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest: