Operations Technical SupportLocation: Tewkesbury, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 24430.85 | Posted: 16 Feb 2024 | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 6916
Operations Technical Support
The role is a full time permanent role for 40 hours a week, working Monday and Friday roughly between 08:30am and 5pm and you would be based at the G4S Technology site in Tewkesbury.
You will be working as part of the Access & information Centre team. The role of the Technical Support team is to assist in the first line triage of technical queries and faults with officers equipment Resolving faults where possible and escalating further when neccessary using the correct path of action.
What are the benefits of working with G4S
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Life assurance scheme
- Perks at work scheme
- Further training and development
- Career progression
What you will be doing
- First line fault resolution for PMR, BWC and other linked technical systems
- Super users of officer equipment and technical processes
- Preparation of Reports for Authority, Integrator and G4S Management
- Communication with members of the G4S business in all areas
- Assist with the training and support of new staff
- Prioritising own work whilst ensuring service level agreements are met
What we are looking for
- Customer Service Excellence
- Excellent Communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Operational systems & technical competency
- Google Office software
- Work order management software
- Desktop IT skills Excel Functionality
- Enthusiasm & Drive
- Quality Awareness
- Analysing, Planning and Organising
G4S is a global company operating across 120 countries, employing over 650,000 people across the world. You can find more about us here; https://www.g4s.com/en-gb
We are at the forefront of the fire and security integrator market in the UK and have an enviable reputation for excellence and client portfolio. Typical clients include Government, Utilities, Healthcare, MOJ and MOD to name a few. Due to a major contract win G4S are looking to recruit a dedicated Trainer.
Jobs that might be of interest: