Operations Manager - Toronto Branch North York, Ontario Competitive
Operations Manager - Toronto BranchLocation: North York, Ontario | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 25 Nov 2019 | Closes: 25 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2239755/176979
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
This position is a client-facing role involving post incident and Life Safety Events Oversight and Quarterbacking. In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for incident report reviews as well as management of the responses to all complaints on behalf of the G4S client.
- Work with branches as well as the Regional General Managers to understand the client requirements.
- Provide guidance for and collaborate with Operations for standardizing training, resourcing/staffing requirements, communications relating to service and performance
- Develop relationships with Client management levels per established governance on different accounts, working with G4S operations to develop local and regional client relationships and participate in Weekly Operations meetings
- Ensuring that all service requirements are communicated effectively to the business
- Ensure client is well informed of the status of all service requirements on a regular basis
- Provide appropriate processes and procedures to facilitate and ensure efficient service delivery, reporting and accurate billing
- This position Reports into the Director, Customer Care
Key Working Relationships - Within G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
- Regional General Manager
- Mobility and Operations Team
- Operations Team
- Branch/General Managers
Outside of G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
- Client Contacts
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: In the field/Client Site
Major activity: Walking/ standing/ sitting
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, light lifting up to 10 pounds, and limited stretching and reaching
The Ideal Candidate:
Basic Requirements a Candidate Must Have in Order to be Hired:
Formal Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- High School education or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years work-related experience in an operational role, preferably in the Security Industry
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Efficiency in oral and written communications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS-Excel
- Knowledge of relevant security legislation
- Prepare and produce reports and statistical analyses
- Proven track record in realizing operational efficiencies
- Superior customer service orientation
- Analytical skills to identify areas of improvement and develop/maintain policies and programs, create reports
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize several tasks simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and strict deadlines
- Promotes health & safety in the workplace
Other Related Attributes That Would Enhance Hiring Considerations:
- Prior security operations experience in a diverse environment
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Area Manager
Location: North York, Ontario
Apply now Compliance Manager
Apply now Area Manager - Hamilton
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Apply now Section Manager - Basingstoke
Apply now Security Officer - Maternity Cover
Location: Dumbarton, United Kingdom