Operations Manager - Park Royal CC Park Royal NW10 7SA £40,000.00
Operations Manager - Park Royal CCLocation: Park Royal NW10 7SA | Salary: £40,000.00 | Posted: 14 Aug 2019 | Closes: 1 Sep 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/6535
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
Reporting to the Cash Centre Manager, in this senior management role you will be responsible for the overall development, improvement and coordination of operational processes and functions across the Centre and play a pivotal role in delivering the Centres objectives in line with the company Business Line Objectives (BLO’s). In addition, the role will involve significant interface with strategic customers. We are therefore seeking a candidate with solid experience of customer or relationship management of a portfolio of accounts as well as a solid operational background.
Working closely with the departmental supervisors, this role will ensure delivery, compliance and effectiveness across all operational processes, developing and delivering against plans to optimise performance, stability and efficiency.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Makes regular visits to customers and outsource partners, builds working relationship and understanding.
- Operational lead on integrating new and increased outsource partner contracted work.
- Ensures that all staff maintains a high level of customer care (to contractual requirement) by monitoring service levels and ensuring that corrective action is taken as appropriate.
- Monitor all KPI’s and produce corrective action plans to correct under performance.
- Drive the delivery of best practice and improvements in cost, service and delivery.
- Plan staff resources to satisfy the operational requirements of each department/shift
- Key costs monitoring and process control (direct labour, direct costs, cash losses and overheads) and revenue confirmations.
- Administrative control of stock/consumables – usage and order management.
- Management of the Centre’s capital equipment processes – to deliver effective repair, replacement, calibration and maintenance scheduling.
- Uphold the adherence to the T card self audit process ensuring all areas are procedurally compliant and robust audit trails are maintained.
- Potential for cross-coverage requirements in respect to other members of the management team (holidays, absence, training) also to support site flexibility, stand-in responsibilities, and succession planning.
- Optimises resources and continuously reviews the operations within the branch to improve profitability and customer service, managing change where necessary.
- Analyses training needs for all staff ensuring that training complies with Company policy and is monitored for effectiveness. Coaches staff where appropriate.
- Ensure customer funds are secure and all balances held match the customer Daily Balance Certificate (DBC).
- Ensures that all relevant legislative requirements are adhered to and that Company procedures and standards (including Health and Safety, security, personnel, finance and Transport) are maintained.
- Deals with disciplinary matters, including dismissals, and appeals and grievances in line with Company policy. Informs staff of changes in terms and conditions. Ensures appropriate consultation with TU/Staff Representatives.
Collaboration and Teamwork
- Leads the branch management team and motivates staff through the team. Holds regular management meetings and communicates to all branch staff through staff briefings.
Jobs that might be of interest:Vault Officer-F/T-Park Royal
Location: Park Royal
Apply now Senior Vault Officer - Park Royal
Location: Park Royal
Apply now Secure Driver Harlow
Apply now Secure Driver - Park Royal
Location: Park Royal
Apply now Night Branch Security Officer - Basingstoke