Operations Coordinator, YVR Richmond, BC Competitive
Operations Coordinator, YVRLocation: Richmond, BC | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 30 May 2022 | Closes: 30 Jun 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2817232/220564
Operations Coordinator, YVR
Airports are gateways to the world and our Allied Universal team is leading the way.
As a member of the Allied Universal Aviation Team, you will have the distinct opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment. We understand the importance of this role and are looking for team members who want to safeguard their communities, while learning critical skills, beyond security, that will help them create long-lasting careers.
Reporting to the YVR Capacity Manager, the Operations Coordinator position will provide administrative support to the YVR Operations Team.
Major responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Day-to-day resource planning, scheduling and maintenance of the Service Delivery Manager schedule and all other related management training
- Managing supplies and consumables required in YVR Operations
- Maintaining management payroll processes
- Coordinating and supporting various corporate and client related audits
- Coordinating fleet management and required maintenance
- Developing and maintaining new tracking programs & processes as required to support the YVR Operations team
- Scheduling, attending, and creating meeting agendas and taking meeting minutes
- Scheduling team meetings and participating in various committees/project teams
- Providing general administrative support to the YVR Operations team
- Collaborating with internal departments in all Operations related matters
The Ideal Candidate:
Formal Education, Experience and Certifications Required:
- Post-secondary education or a combination of relevant experience and education
- Must be eligible to attain and maintain the appropriate level of Federal and Transport Canada security clearance
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in related business fields with experience in planning and coordinating, as well as providing administrative and clerical work
- Must possess Intermediate to Advanced skills level in Microsoft Office; ability to create graphs and pivot tables using MS Office applications to provide meaningful reports to the management teams
- Ability to communicate effectively with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Driver’s license is an asset, not a requirement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to capture information and present it in a clear and concise manner
- Attention to detail, has initiative and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and with others in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage workload
- Professional demeanor with ability to develop strong cooperative working relationships in all areas of the business
About the Company:
G4S is now known as Allied Universal Security Services.
Allied Universal - Aviation Division delivers screening services in Vancouver International Airport and 20 other airports in BC and the Yukon Territory, in partnership with the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA).
Allied Universal is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
Jobs that might be of interest:Customer Experience Agent - EASS
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley
Apply now Administration and Payroll Assistant
Location: IG3 8YB, Essex
Apply now Call Handler
Location: CM1 2QE
Apply now Performance Officer - North West
Apply now Customer Experience Advisor - DWP
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley