Operational Project Integration Lead Leeds, United Kingdom Up to £35,993
Operational Project Integration LeadLocation: Leeds, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to £35,993 | Posted: 6 Dec 2021 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Fixed Term | Reference: 21000388-internal
About the company: G4S is a leading global security and outsourcing group, specialising in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S have recently been acquired by Allied Universal making the company the biggest security provider and the 7th largest employer in the World.
The primary function of your role as an Operational Project Integration Lead is to ensure all projects impacting the DWP operations teams are embedded into the Operational structure including; Enabling activity is completed, Handovers are complete and documented and Issues are investigated and resolved.
You will work with the account PMO supporting the delivery of the change projects and programmes. Ensuring that milestones are met, reporting is robust to ensure the objectives are met and financial penalties are kept to a minimum.
This role will be home based however adhoc travel to G4S offices in Leeds and Tewkesbury plus customer officers may be required thus a driving license is required for this position.
▪ Implementation of optional change projects
▪ Lead contact for operation project issues
▪ Interaction with other G4S Support Functions
▪ Production of plans and supporting project documentation to support delivery of project within required timescales
▪ Maintenance and updates of Project plans and trackers
▪ Coordination and action of project meeting minutes
▪ Preparations of project updated and status reports
▪ Managing project timetables to ensure sufficient time is assigned to enable, preparation and delivery of work packages
▪ Liaise with stakeholders including project team members, subcontractors and professional advisors to support project work ensuring timetable deadlines are met and deliverables are received.
▪ Supporting the Head Of Support Services and wider project team with ad hoc projects as required
▪ Adhering to and improving administration processes and procedures
▪ Project MI management & production
▪ Focal point for project focused admin
▪ To act as a point of contact for the DWP PMO team when required
The chosen candidate will have:
▪ Excellent Communications Skills
▪ Basic understanding of project processes and governance
▪ Strong planning & organisation skills
▪ Experience of quality control of complex documents.
▪ Understanding / experience of contributing to project work
▪ Ability to work with detailed information
▪ Ability to create reports and work with detailed analysis
▪ Intermediate IT and technical skills.
▪ Understanding of the google office environment
▪ Financial awareness
▪ Able to deal with complexity under time pressure
▪ Creativity and initiative
Jobs that might be of interest:Section Manager
Apply now Service Delivery Manager (Region) - Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Apply now Service Delivery Manager (Region) - Victoria International Airport
Location: Sidney, BC
Apply now Service Delivery Manager (Region) - Abbotsford International Airport
Location: Abbotsford, BC