Operational Manager - E1 BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands £36,806.64 - £39,596.69
Operational Manager - E1Location: BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands | Salary: £36,806.64 - £39,596.69 | Posted: 19 Dec 2018 | Closes: 2 Jan 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK, Ireland and Africa | Reference: 7369
**INTERNAL APPLICATIONS ONLY**
Operational Manager - E1
Salary range £36,806.64 - £39,596.69 per annum
Full Time - 40 hours per week
To manage the efficient and effective operation of allocated residential units to meet contractual and company requirements.
- Implement and monitor all routines and systems, including documentation, in accordance with security instructions to ensure the effective running of allocated units.
- Provide a secure environment in which prisoners receive all statutory rights in line with contractual obligations and company policies and procedures.
- Coach and support employees to maximise their performance and ensure values, ethical standards, equality and diversity, policies and procedures and contractual requirements are met.
- Prepare as required and ensure the delivery and quality of the offender management process to the relevant standards.
- Monitor and implement the Incentives and Privileges scheme to comply with Prison Service Orders.
- Ensure all operational instructions and emergency procedures are adhered to in line with policy.
- Assist in the promotion of creating a positive Health & Safety culture to achieve and maintain recognition as a British Safety Council 5 Star business unit.
- Undertake the operational management role when required, ensuring the effective daily operation of the prison, including efficient staff deployment and monitoring effective ACCT and Violence Reduction systems to minimise suicides, self-harm and bullying within the prison.
- Perform the role of Duty Director as and when required to ensure that the operation runs effectively, to include monitoring effective ACCT and Violence Reduction systems to minimise suicides, self-harm and bullying within the prison. (Only applies to those locally allocated and trained).
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a custodial environment
- Management experience
- Experience of project/ work planning, monitoring and reviewing
If you are experiencing issues with applying online, please submit your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Jobs that might be of interest: