Nurse / Paramedic Norfolk £33,660.00
Nurse / ParamedicLocation: Norfolk | Salary: £33,660.00 | Posted: 18 Dec 2018 | Closes: 12 Feb 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
Nurse or Paramedic (HCP)
Wymondham & Aylsham, Norfolk
1 x position working 42 hours per week - working 4 nights, 4 nights off
1 x position working 42 hours per week - working 1 day, 3 nights 4 off
£33,660.00 per annum
The Nurse/Paramedic (HCP) must ensure that all police calls are attended promptly at any time of the day or night according to shift. It shall be the HCP's responsibility to make themselves available so you are able to attend to the call within the given time constraints.
For all examinations the HCP must accurately document findings. If required the HCP must produce these as a written report for appropriate civil, criminal courts or other agencies. Whenever called upon to do so by the Police, the HCP must attend at any Court(remunerated by the CPS) for the purpose of giving evidence.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Part 1 NMC registration/HCPC Registration
- Experience of working within a team
- Evidence of leadership skills
- Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
- Able to demonstrate a high level of literacy and numeracy
- Able to provide examples of diversity in practice
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
- Experience of working with potentially aggressive people
- Evidence of ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Experience of working within financial constraints
- Experience of working within a secure environment
- Degree level qualification or above
- Experience of involvement in innovation or change
- Experience of facilitating in an area of training.
- Familiarity with recruitment and selection of staff
- Hold a Nurse Prescriber qualification
- Hold a Nurse Practitioner qualification
- Able to analyse and interpret management information
- Evidence of delivering a ‘value for money’ service
- Driving License.
Please note that this vacancy is subject to a minimum 5 year checkable employment and education history including criminal record vetting. To apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applicants are received.