Night Shift Cashier Harlow £8.70 + night allowance
Night Shift CashierLocation: Harlow | Salary: £8.70 + night allowance | Posted: 6 Mar 2019 | Closes: 30 Apr 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/6193
As the UK's leading provider of integrated cash handling solutions, we transport, store and process cash for a wide range of customers. To meet the challenges ahead, it's essential that we're supported by people who share our values – including our commitment to delivering great customer service.
Responsible for the receipt and processing of customer note and coin deposits. To work within the company procedural guidelines to ensure a high quality of service is consistently maintained with optimum efficiency.
Team Work and Collaboration
- Meet or exceed expected personal and team productivity levels
- Carry out any other duties that are deemed reasonable
- Undertake training activities as required
- Accurately process customer monies received and protect G4S from loss
- Adhere to operating procedures and golden rules at all times
- Ensure quality standards (5S) are consistently adhered to
- Prepare notes to a defined quality standard and productivity rate, which are measured individually
- Pack notes to Bank of England standards within machine cycle
- Consolidate and balance cash as appropriate throughout the process
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork and IT systems
- Feed a machine continuously to achieve 100% of HSNS plan, record downtime issues for shift reporting and carry out basic maintenance activities
- Reconciliation of HSNS differences by batch within machine cycle
- Identify discrepancies in cash processed and escalate to line manager (senior cashier)
- Ensure all company security procedures are adhered to at all time
- Observe all Health & Safety requirements whilst within the cash centre
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to pass a criminal record check.
- Checkable 10 year employment/unemployment/educational history.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and colleagues in English.
- Must be able to pass a personal credit and ID check.
- Prepared to undergo airport style searches.
- Ability to follow laid down company procedures/instructions.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Flexible and helpful.
- Focused on delivery of customer service.
- Effective communication skills at all levels.
- Basic IT competence.
- Able to work as part of a team player.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Security conscious.
- Ability to work in a security confined environment.
Jobs that might be of interest:Secure Driver - Park Royal or Nine Elms
Location: Park Royal or Battersea
Apply now Secure Driver - Park Royal
Location: Park Royal
Apply now Cash Processor - Days Monday to Friday
Location: SW8 4UG
Apply now Secure Driver Harlow
Apply now Secure Driver
Location: Nine Elms SW8