Network Control Center Operator I Middletown, Connecticut Competitive
Network Control Center Operator ILocation: Middletown, Connecticut | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 2 Jul 2021 | Closes: 30 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: CT070221NCCOI
Adesta, A G4S Company is looking for an NCC Operator I that will be responsible for Systems Monitoring, Level-One Response within the Customer’s wide variety of networks, and Level-One Help Desk Activity.
- Systems Monitoring for the following: CTS Microwave Network. Network Management System (NMS), Motorola 800MHz Radio System, Help desk / Job Ticket System, Keyless Entry Network, Computer Aided Dispatch System, Emergency Telephone System (ETS), and N.I.C.E Recording Network
- Level-One System/Network Response
- Documentation & Notifications
- Level-One Help Desk support in a fast paced call center environment
- Data Entry and tracking
The Ideal Candidate:
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 2-year college degree preferred. High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Basic understanding of computer operating systems, hardware, software, telecommunications and voice radio systems is helpful.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & Access.
- An acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- If required by job responsibilities, incumbent must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About the Company:
Adesta specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers and government entities. Adesta works to craft solutions that meet our customers’ project goals and budgets, and position them well for future success. Adesta not only offers the engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator; we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Why Work for Adesta?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Customer Service Advisor - County Fermanagh
Location: County Fermanagh, United Kingdom
Apply now Customer Service Advisor - County Antrim
Location: County Antrim, United Kingdom
Apply now Customer Service Advisor - County Armagh
Location: County Armagh, United Kingdom
Apply now Customer Service Advisor - County Down
Location: County Down, United Kingdom
Apply now Customer Service Advisor - County Tyrone
Location: County Tyrone, United Kingdom