Network Control Center Operator I Middletown, Connecticut $0 - $0
Network Control Center Operator ILocation: Middletown, Connecticut | Salary: $0 - $0 | Posted: 10 Feb 2021 | Closes: 30 Jun 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: CT021021NCC
Adesta, A G4S Company is looking for an NCC Operator I that will be responsible for Systems Monitoring, Level-One Response within the Customer’s wide variety of networks, and Level-One Help Desk Activity.
- Systems Monitoring for the following:
CTS Microwave Network
Network Management System (NMS)
Motorola 800MHz Radio System
Help desk / Job Ticket System
Keyless Entry Network
Computer Aided Dispatch System
Emergency Telephone System (ETS)
N.I.C.E Recording Network
- Level-One System/Network Response
- Documentation & Notifications
- Level-One Help Desk support in a fast paced call center environment
- Data Entry and tracking
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 2-year college degree preferred. High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Basic understanding of computer operating systems, hardware, software, telecommunications and voice radio systems is helpful.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & Access.
- An acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- If required by job responsibilities, incumbent must possess a valid driver’s license
About the Company:
Adesta specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers and government entities. Adesta works to craft solutions that meet our customers’ project goals and budgets, and position them well for future success. Adesta not only offers the engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator; we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Why Work for Adesta?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Network Control Center Operator III
Location: Middletown, Connecticut
Apply now Systems Administrator
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Head of Embedded Systems
Location: Leicester LE19 1TP
Apply now Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer