Network Control Center Operator I Middletown, Connecticut Competitive
Network Control Center Operator ILocation: Middletown, Connecticut | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 30 Sep 2020 | Closes: 31 Jan 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: CT093020NCCOI
Adesta, A G4S Company is looking for an NCC Operator I that will be responsible for Systems Monitoring, Level-One Response within the Customer’s wide variety of networks, and Level-One Help Desk Activity.
- Systems Monitoring for the following:
CTS Microwave Network
Network Management System (NMS)
Motorola 800MHz Radio System
Help desk / Job Ticket System
Keyless Entry Network
Computer Aided Dispatch System
Emergency Telephone System (ETS)
N.I.C.E Recording Network
- Level-One System/Network Response
- Documentation & Notifications
- Level-One Help Desk support in a fast paced call center environment
- Data Entry and tracking
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-year college degree preferred. High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Basic understanding of computer operating systems, hardware, software, telecommunications and voice radio systems is helpful.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & Access.
- An acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- If required by job responsibilities, incumbent must possess a valid driver’s license.
About the Company:
Adesta specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers and government entities. Adesta works to craft solutions that meet our customers’ project goals and budgets, and position them well for future success. Adesta not only offers the engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator; we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Why Work for Adesta?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Customer Service Advisor - County Armagh
Location: County Armagh, United Kingdom
Apply now Customer Service Advisor - County Fermanagh
Location: County Fermanagh, United Kingdom
Apply now Customer Service Advisor - County Tyrone
Location: County Tyrone, United Kingdom
Apply now Customer Service Advisor - County Down
Location: County Down, United Kingdom
Apply now Customer Service Advisor - County Derry/Londonderry
Location: County Londonderry, United Kingdom