NERC - CIP Compliance Manager Rochester, New York Competitive
NERC - CIP Compliance ManagerLocation: Rochester, New York | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 18 Mar 2021 | Closes: 30 Sep 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: NY031821CM
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a Compliance Manager to support the development, implementation, and maintenance of NERC/NIST Compliance processes. Assist with the development and implementation of architecture, programs, and procedures to maintain compliance with utilities compliance requirements. Collect, review, and insure evidence (procedures, policies, reports, data, etc.) in accordance with public utility regulatory requirements. Perform analyses of requirements, events, and evidence to assist Requirements Owners (RO) and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with project deliverables, milestones, and compliance documentation.
- Partner with operational management to ensure consistent compliance with applicable requirements; help evaluate compliance operational performance, coordinate on issue management mitigation plans, as needed and respond to inquiries on compliance and readiness audits.
- Recognize, identify, and escalate compliance or process related risks
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for risk mitigation or enhancements to policies, controls, processes and/or procedures to meet business expectations and obligations
- Help internal resources in drafting of NERC RSAWs (Reliability Standard Auditor Worksheet) as needed to clearly state and explain objectives to ensure compliance.
- Assist subject matter experts and requirement owners with interpreting requirements, determining compliance to the requirement, evaluating evidence, and building controls, policies, and procedures to ensure compliance
- Understand and apply internal control concepts to plan, perform, and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
- Communicate procedures, findings, results, statuses, and recommendations up and across the organization.
- Demonstrate high-quality teamwork, interpersonal, resiliency, and self-management capabilities
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- 5+ years of related compliance, audit, project management, and/or business partnering experience
- Working knowledge of NERC CIPv5 regulations and experience in supporting a NERC audit
- Working knowledge of SSAE16 SOC1 standards
- Strong functional knowledge of process improvement and compliance assurance methodologies
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, and discernment)
- Capable of reviewing regulatory requirements, data, and evidence, and creating reports, with a strong attention to detail
- Specific experience within highly regulated environments
- Capable of leading without authority and self-motivated
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest: