NCC Team Leader (Shift Work) Chessington £37,170.00 (plus applicable night allowance)
NCC Team Leader (Shift Work)Location: Chessington | Salary: £37,170.00 (plus applicable night allowance) | Posted: 4 Aug 2021 | Closes: 15 Aug 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/7205
Night Allowance of £1.84 per hour for hours worked during night hour, Pension, Life Assurance, We Care; 24/7 access to online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing, HSF - Health Cash Plan, Corporate perks and discounts (Perks @ Work and Home), Payroll Giving, Bank Holiday payment (if worked), Flexible Working Policies, Training and Development Opportunities (inc Apprenticeships in England), Long Service Awards, Recognition Scheme, 5 Weeks Holiday (with the option to purchase an additio
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
- To be responsible for the operation of the National Control Centre and associated systems and applications to protect the company’s fleet of vehicles, branches and staff through the active monitoring of active control systems.
- To ensure delivery of the required standards of service, support and response.
- To become expert in the formation and management of Crisis and Incident Management teams.
- To be in charge of a shift and be responsible for decisions within defined boundaries.
- To ensure the provision of an effective 24-hour control and response service for the company’s operations, incorporating vehicle code issue, ATM operational control, monitoring of vehicle movements and activities, monitoring and control of branch CCTV and intruder alarms.
- To ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements and determining resolution and/or corrective action.
- To ensure the efficient management of database information relating to vehicle breakdowns, crisis situations and out of hours incidents.
- To set and agree clear working patterns and areas of responsibility with immediate reports.
- People management including performance monitoring and corrective action in the event of short falls, as well as mentoring and career development.
- To generate a culture of service excellence that ensures that NCC meets or exceeds stakeholder expectation.
- To ensure regular contact and communications with areas, branches, suppliers, customers, law enforcement agencies and departmental colleagues in order to promote and maintain total compliance with best practice and procedure.
- To submit regular reports of performance and activity to the NCC Operations Manager.
- To lead and be responsible for a key operational requirement within the NCC.
- To ensure the adherence to operational procedures in order to maintain compliance to ISO 9002/BS 5979 standards.
- To input into the development, revision and improvement of procedures, processes, systems and safeguards on a continuous basis.
- To ensure the integrity of the NCC is maintained through adherence to all standard operating procedures, security procedures and other business procedures.
- To ensure a high level of personal honesty and integrity.
This role profile will be subject to change in accordance with departmental developments and the job holder’s expertise.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Knowledge of relevant systems and how they integrate within the business operation (D)
- Good knowledge of the security industry, regulation, operating practices and technology (D)
- Good oral/written communication skills (E)
- Good relationship building skills (E)
- Self disciplined with a high level of integrity (E)