NCC Control Room Operator Winchester, United Kingdom £12.62 hourly
NCC Control Room OperatorLocation: Winchester, United Kingdom | Salary: £12.62 hourly | Posted: 16 Jun 2022 | Closes: 16 Jul 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 121
As a Control Room Officer at G4S, you will be a competent and skilled individual who performs security tasks, ensuring conformance to national compliance standards and both customer and company requirements. This person will work from the project Control Room and ensure that continuous electronic surveillance is maintained in specified areas. There will also be the requirement to operate and maintain communications with elements of the security operation.
- Performance duties in accordance with Assignment Instructions and local Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain communications with colleagues and management
- Follow Supervisor instructions
- Carry out duties effectively and professionally
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Use and maintain company/customer equipment as and when supplied
- Liaise with emergency services, as necessary
- Assist in the prevention of unlawful acts
- Timely arrival prior to shift commencement to ensure a thorough handover/takeover of duties on post.
- Alarm – CCTV monitoring for all IBM location on Symmetry systems.
- Access control system updates when required on Symmetry systems.
You will need to be aged 18 or over, a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service at all times. A good IT knowledge is also key. You must be flexible and available to work on a varied shift pattern which will include days, nights and weekends. It would be a benefit to have some security experience and your SIA licence, however it’s not essential, as we provide full SIA (Security Industry Authority) licence training.
Join G4S and you can also enjoy real career progression with a large international company - as the world’s leading provider of security solutions, we offer loads of training and support. You’ll be in safe hands from our induction and on-site training to regular reviews and welfare checks with our managers.
5.6 weeks holiday per year, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
Workplace Pension Scheme
Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
Progression, training and development opportunities
About the Company
G4S is a leading global security and outsourcing group, specialising in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S have recently been acquired by Allied Universal making the company the biggest security provider and the 7th largest employer in the World.
Jobs that might be of interest: