National Project Manager Nationwide Competitive
National Project ManagerLocation: Nationwide | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 21 Oct 2019 | Closes: 30 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: NA102119NPM
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a National Project Manager to be responsible for overseeing all operations for a large-scale security program such as: contract management, material procurement, permitting, planning, scheduling, financial reporting, quality assurance and control, safety, equipment management, and monitoring contract performance.
- Responsible for developing the security systems integration business. Performs business development functions including lead generation, performs and/or assists with estimating and proposal writing.
- Is ultimately responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of the project.
- Ensures that the requirements of the contract and the customer are fulfilled.
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues related to the contract.
- Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident prevention. Maintains a safe work environment for employees, subcontractors, visitors, and the general public. Monitors compliance with the company’s safety policies.
- Ensures that all activities on the project are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff at the project location to include hiring, training, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, terminating. Assesses manpower needs and adjusts the staff appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of progressively more responsible security and management experience in the implementation of multi-million dollar, large-scale security programs
- Experience with commercial electrical or physical and electronic-type security projects
- Desirable work experience includes:
- Construction field management,
- Contract management,
- Project oversight responsibility
- QA/QC surveillance
- Estimating on government or public works projects
- Supervisory experience is an essential requirement
- BS degree in construction management or engineering is desired
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Domestic travel will be required
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Program Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Apply now Fiber Optic Project Manager
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Electronic Security Program Manager
Location: City of Industry, California
Apply now Purchasing Clerk
Location: Torrance, California
Apply now Product Manager
Location: United States