Mobile Security Guard - Full Time - Nights Edmonton, Alberta C$16.50 - C$18.00
Mobile Security Guard - Full Time - NightsLocation: Edmonton, Alberta | Salary: C$16.50 - C$18.00 | Posted: 7 Apr 2021 | Closes: 20 Apr 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/3488096/208623
G4S is proud to offer:
- High Wages
- Free Uniform
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Continuous Learning Environment
- Support and guidance throughout your career
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation or criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. At G4S we have partnered with many major companies in securing office buildings, commercial properties, warehouses, distributions centers, hospitals, condominiums, and residential sites. Currently, we are seeking a Mobile Patrol Guard to join our G4S Mobile Patrol team. Value-added service should always be on the mind of the candidate and he/she should not limit themselves to the specific job at hand.
Duties and Responsibilities as outlined but are not limited to:
- Ensuring security duties are carried out in compliance with all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and G4S policies and procedures;
- Operating a G4S Patrol vehicle, responding to all dispatch calls for alarms, building checks, and guard service needs.
- Attending all designated patrols, full site patrols, follow any other instructions and perform any other duties as requested by the management;
- Value-added service should always be on the mind of the candidate and he/she should not limit themselves to the specific job at hand.
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Employment Licensing, Certification and Skill requirements:
- Valid Provincial Security Guard Licence
- Valid Class 5 Driver`s license with clean abstract
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
- Security experience is an asset
Working Hours: Schedule can consist of 40 hours per week with a mix of day, afternoon, night shifts including weekends and holidays.
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Guard - Call In / Spare Board
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Apply now Security Guard
Apply now Security Guard- Urgent Requirement
Location: Calgary, AB
Apply now Security Guard - Government Services Site
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Apply now Security Guard - FT Government Services Site
Location: Etobicoke, ON