Mobile Patrol Security Guard - Back-Up/Part-Time Oshawa, Ontario C$16.00
Mobile Patrol Security Guard - Back-Up/Part-TimeLocation: Oshawa, Ontario | Salary: C$16.00 | Posted: 3 Feb 2021 | Closes: 3 Mar 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/3141787/204841
Commercial Mobile Patrol Guard
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation or criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs.
At G4S we have partnered with many major companies in securing, office buildings, commercial properties, warehouses, distributions centers, hospitals, condominiums and residential sites. Currently we are seeking a Mobile Patrol Guard to join our G4S Mobile Patrol team. The following information outlines Mobile Patrol Guard’s responsibilities as outlined in the post orders and may be amended by G4S. Value added service should always be on the mind of the candidate and he/she should not limit themselves to the specific job at hand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring security duties are carried out in compliance with all federal, provincial, and municipal laws including; The Criminal Code of Canada; Trespass to Property legislation
- Operating a G4S Patrol vehicle
- Responding to all dispatch calls for Alarms, Building Checks and Guard Service needs
- Attending all designated patrols and doing full site patrols
- Acting in a guard capacity as requested by G4S Mobile Patrol Supervisor
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Employment Requirements
- Valid Provincial Security Guard Licence prior to employment
- Valid G Class Driver`s license or equivalent vehicle
- Must be 25 years older with a driver`s abstract with minimal issues or 23- 25 years old with a perfect driver`s abstract. Driver`s abstract to be submitted at the point of hire
- Recognized and valid First Aid and CPR certificates prior to employment
- Minimum 2 years of Security Experience with a minimum of 1 year in a Security
- Supervisory Role.
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
The Ideal Candidate will also demonstrate
- Past experience in managing challenging security situations
- Meticulous record keeping, report writing and observation skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional judgement, common sense and decision-making ability
- Good physical well-being and able to walk, run, stand for long periods of time, climb stairs and lift objects
- Ability to operate security equipment/systems, camera recording systems, computers and radios
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Willing to take courses as required by G4S and or clients
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Guard - Full-Time, Days
Location: Bowmanville, Ontario
Apply now Security Guard - Part-Time
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
Apply now Security Guard - Full-Time, Days
Location: Markham, Ontario
Apply now FT Concierge - Finch/Yonge - North York - Swing
Location: Finch/Yonge - North York
Apply now Full time Security Guard Positions Downtown Toronto-1 Year Security Experience Required
Location: Downtown Toronto