Mobile Branch Driver - 24 Hours Per Week Aberdeen 10.15
Mobile Branch Driver - 24 Hours Per WeekLocation: Aberdeen | Salary: 10.15 | Posted: 6 Feb 2020 | Closes: 31 Mar 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/6578
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
This role will be subject to screening including but not limited to a criminal record check, credit check and 10 year background check. In addition, this role will be subject to a medical review which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To safely drive a C1 category vehicle on all roads including pedestrianised areas
- Deal confidently and safely with situations that may arise whilst on a specific location
- Comply with UK Domestic Drivers hours legislation
- Be comfortable working closely with a member of our client team
- Drive to scheduled locations within agreed timescales
- Follow our closely defined G4S and Bank mandatory procedures and security routines at all times
- Maintain a valid Cash and Valuables in Transit SIA licence (provided by the Company)
- Ensuring all necessary paperwork and/or entries is completed accurately
- Ensuring the integrity of audit trails
- Be aware of the needs of our clients and their customers and strive to meet them every time
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with branch colleagues you will be working alongside
- Deliver excellent customer service by acting in a friendly, professional manner at all times
- To learn how to operate our track and trace hand-held computers.
- When appropriate take steps to protect both yourself and our customers’ cash.
- Maintain the highest standards of security to minimize the risk of theft.
- Maintain good, safe and courteous driving behaviour.
- Carry out vehicle checks and report any security and/or mechanical defects.
- Carry out procedures properly in the event of an emergency or a criminal attack.
- Ensure Bank and its customers confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Proactively learn from the experience of others
- Work with your colleagues in achieving objectives
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be over 21 and have held the relevant full driving licence for at least a year
- Hold a First Aid Qualification (the business will fund this)
- Hold a current full C1 class driving licence
- Hold a driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- Able to undergo and then apply personal protection training which educates you on how to protect both yourself and our client’s cash
- Ability to follow laid down instructions
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Flexible and helpful
- Security conscious
- Focused on delivery of customer service
- Checkable 10 year employment/unemployment/educational history
- Must be able to communicate with customers and colleagues in English
- Must be able to pass a personal credit check, identity check and criminal records check
- Previous experience in a driving role
- Previous experience dealing with members of the public
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Basic IT competence
- Able to work as part of a team
- Hold an SIA licence
If this opportunity is of interest then we want to hear from you. Please click the “Apply Now” button to submit your formal application.
Jobs that might be of interest: